YipitData is looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to join our Finance team!
This is a unique opportunity to work at a high-growth FinTech company together with entrepreneurial yet supportive colleagues.
In this role, you will utilize your cash management experience, ambition, and high attention to detail to own and manage our global treasury function, create and analyze cash forecasting, and gain exposure to the accounting and reporting cycles in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US.
As our Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for (but are not limited to):
- Bank Administration: assist with the administration of banking platforms, including adding, removing, and updating users, updating bank signatories, responding to OFAC questionnaires, FBAR filings, and other compliance tasks
- Cash Management: collaborate with Accounting in day-to-day cash management, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank systems. Optimize working capital through cash management strategies and make recommendations on excess cash investments
- Cash Reporting: prepare bi-weekly cash reports for internal stakeholders including variance explanations of actuals versus projected cash flow. Perform account reconciliations and analysis for month-end closing procedures
- Cash Forecasting: own and update the direct method (13-week) cash flow forecast and partner with Accounting and Finance on the indirect method cash flow forecast. Ensure sufficient liquidity is available by legal entity to meet ongoing operational requirements while partnering with the Accounting team on intercompany global cash transfers
- Treasury: monitor our foreign currency translation and interest rate exposure and make recommendations to mitigate accordingly
- Other: partner with Accounting on the annual financial audit and other ad job projects
You are likely to succeed if you have:
- At least 4 years experience in treasury management or similar role in a fast-paced environment (prior experience working with international treasury is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
- Experience with Netsuite or other cloud-based accounting software
- Intermediate Excel skills and financial modeling experience
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity, comprehensive benefits and perks, and a competitive salary.
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, flexible vacation policy, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, a wellness and work-from-home budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you make, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to self-improve and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual base salary for this position is anticipated to be ~$120,000. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks.