We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Treasury Analyst will manage Alteryx’s global cash operations, including corporate liquidity, treasury operations, compliance with internal policies and external regulations, with growth opportunities into foreign exchange management, corporate investments etc.
Remote friendly opening.
- Manage Alteryx’s global banking operations including bank account opening and closing, signatory maintenance, periodic KYC requests, bank portal administration, and liaise with external financial partners to support global operations.
- Manage daily corporate cash to meet global operational requirements while maximizing cash operation efficiency. Recommend and implement improvements to global cash management process.
- Weekly global corporate cash reporting, including operating cash and corporate investment positions, as well as other business and finance reporting responsibilities.
- Monitor return and compliance of corporate investment portfolio, work with external investment managers on providing market updates and implementing changes.
- Prepare P&L forecast for treasury operations, including operating expenses, interest income and expenses,
- Maintain and continuously improve cash operation processes and controls, including SOX compliance and Treasury policies.
- Support cashflow forecast, accounting close, internal and external audit requirements.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in treasury or corporate banking.
- Broad understanding of banking services, documentation, standard methodologies, clearing systems, and payment technologies.
- Proficient in online banking platform execution and administration.
- Must be detail oriented.
- A solid working experience of Excel required.
- Foreign exchange risk management experience is a plus, but not required.
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, and Rhode Island is $91,500 – $151,000.