We are looking to hire a talented Video Ad Designer/Editor to join our team as a part-time contractor. This position may transition to a full-time role.
What You Will Do
- Create (design and edit) videos for social media ads designed to acquire mobile app users
- Create (design and edit) native-style video creatives for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other social media platforms
- Come up with ideas for video ads, and be able to independently create shot lists, scripts, and iterate where there’s traction.
- Collaborate with other members of our Growth team to brainstorm creative concepts for revenue-driving ads.
Who You Are
- Self-starter: You can operate independently without close supervision or day-to-day direction
- Biased towards action: You put ideas out quickly and gather feedback early and continuously
- Results-oriented: You are focused on delivering creatives that produce measurable results. You understand how to create videos that perform week after week, rather than short-term success.
- Creative: You’re able to find unintuitive insights and patterns that other people can’t, and turn those into successful ads.
- Intuitive: You have a natural intuition towards what kind of content is engaging and performs well on social media.
What You Have
- At least 1 year of experience creating and editing conversion-focused social media video ads for a fast-growing company. We are looking for measurable business results, not just views and engagement.
- A portfolio or examples of video ads you’ve created
- Experience working at a company that isn’t well-known in the broader market (yet)
- BONUS: Experience making successful ads for mobile apps
- $40/hr with a minimum of 10 hours a week.