The Territory Renewals Lead partners with resources across Coalition to ensure process excellence and goal achievement across our North American regions.
In this role, you will be accountable for providing the highest level of customer support and service to our current broker partners and ensuring our renewal metrics are met and/or exceeded. The ideal person for the role will have demonstrated experience in effectively finding a solution to customer needs in an intricate, rapidly growing business in the insurance industry – from the basic company and product education to administrative and transaction assistance.
This is a fully remote position that can be based anywhere in the US.
- Maintain and exceed targeted renewal rates in the territory by ensuring that regional renewals are implemented within our defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business
- Guide relationships with insurance brokers to negotiate pricing, coverages, and other terms
- Ensure renewal accounts receive the assistance they need from Coalition’s business development, security, risk engineering (underwriting), claims, and customer success teams
- Capture and document opportunistic knowledge as we create an environment of continuous improvement
- Maintain and improve current processes for renewal business to meet our customer service standards
- Perform administrative insurance and underwriting functions to keep our growth engine churning
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience working in commercial insurance
- Strong interactive and communication capabilities, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with customers and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts and terminology
- Prior experience with cybersecurity and/or insurance renewal functions
- Prior insurance underwriting experience
- Existing/active insurance brokerage license
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition’s individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $60,000 – $70,000. Your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process.