Our Alliance Associate will be focused on driving partner sourced and influenced opportunities via our strategic software partners leveraging their existing customer relationships. Our ideal candidate understands how to position FloQast’s core value drivers in a concise and compelling way to enable our partners to facilitate introductions to their key customer contacts. The candidate will have the ability to effectively analyze data to create targeted messaging and prioritized outreach. This role will develop relationships with key contacts within the Software Partner Ecosystem (ex. sales, customer success, account management, partner lead).
The primary focus will be to turn partner customer lists into qualified FloQast opportunities by aligning with our Partner Team(s), Marketing and Sales.
The individual in this role will be expected to accurately track all relevant information regarding qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce.com.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Research, identify, and qualify potential customers within our partner ecosystem
- Develop and nurture relationships with strategic technology partners to drive software partner-sourced and influenced opportunities
- Create and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Align with Alliance Managers to organize targeted marketing efforts – including events and webinars – with our partners
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Identify pipelines for partner sourced revenue opportunities
- Provide in depth information to the Alliance Managers and FloQast AEs and AMs to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You’ll Bring:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sales, partnerships, account development – ideally with software based B2B environment
- Track record of success
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong skills in research, reporting, data analysis desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand FloQast’s products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus but not required
- Experience working in audit or accounting a plus but not required
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
The base pay range for this position is $70,000- $100,000.