LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled – whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role you will:
- Work with the Business Operations team to develop training documentation and videos for our global users.
- Work with various business applications like ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, and Lucidchart.
- Work with our development team to build bots that help users get work done and guide them through our various processes.
- Take complex development projects and create training documentation for end users.
- Handle support tickets opened to the Business Operations team with a goal to fully automate responses using only the documentation you create.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc) and 2+ years of work experience.
- Have experience working with integrating tools around specific business workflows.
- You love working with apps and tools and obsess over how people get work done.
- A clean and concise writing style that explains complex processes in easy to understand steps.
- Ability to be impeccably organized and structured and hold the team to your standards.