Looking to join an amazing Technical Support team? You’re at the right place.
We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our technical support team. For this position, we want a true champion: a well-rounded person able to provide our clients with basic technical support, as well as answer any onboarding questions they might have. You’ll also help our clients’ clients with their billing and technical questions.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our entry-level tech support champ to know every detail about our platform from an end-users’ perspective to be able to confidently help our clients’ users with all technical and general support inquiries.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer-facing role that will predominantly focus on basic support, like providing links to our help guides for a variety of questions, to helping end-users directly when they need to cancel, are seeking a refund, or can’t access videos on their device. It’ll be your responsibility and goal to provide our clients’ end-users with solid answers and on-point guidance that will help them have the smoothest experience possible.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Working in the end-user ticket queue to assist our clients’ customers with technical and billing related questions.
- Being a go-to person for end-user experience on our platform.
- Working with our other technical support team members on more complex tickets.
- Helping clients with setup and onboarding questions as needed to help them with the initial few steps of the platform setup via email.
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- A desire to work for SaaS
- A willingness to commit to this position for at least 1 year
- Determination to expand your technical skills over time to take on more challenging tickets in the future
- Excellent time management
- A typing speed of at least 55 words per minute
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C headquarters based team – Monday – Friday, from 9AM to 5PM ET
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person 🙂
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working in Customer Service or Support
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical aptitude and continuous desire to learn
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Co-working stipend
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates