At Syncro, we are a highly creative and collaborative team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of startup — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Syncro is a people-first company with both the internal team and clients. Externally, our software is built with an extreme level of interactivity with the user community. Internally, team development is prioritized through cross training, career growth, internal promotions, and prioritization of team member’s growth over all else.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing exceptional customer support/technical support.
- Gaining deep understanding of our app.
- Addressing customer inquiries and educating them on our product.
- Helping connect customers with our sales and development teams.
- Create our ever-expanding Knowledge Base.
- Keeping track of everything that happens; if a customer tells you about a storm in the area, we love to know so we keep communication personal.
- Proactively communicating with customers: if an issue is being held up, check in every couple days so people feel taken care of.
- Helping the team keep a super high level of customer happiness.
- Lots more – we have a big list of needs.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re always learning and teaching yourself.
- You must be a self-driven, self-learner
- 3 – 5 years of SaaS Technical Support experience
- Collaborative and driven to develop yourself and the team you’re part of.
- You get people and you want to help them.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic.
- Exceptional phone presence.
- You care — which means a natural attention to detail and investment in customer success.
- Self motivated with ability to think creatively to identify solutions for addressing customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- You’re kind and wily (in a good way).
- You are located in the US in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VA, WA
- Bonus Points:
- 1 Year of RMM or MSP experience
- Firm understanding of RMM usage
- Scripting Experience
What you can expect of us:
- We are the PIONEERS of “work from home” – remote work is all we have ever done and we do it well! Our team members are all over the globe working from home and striking an awesome balance in their lives!
- Equality and Inclusion aren’t just posters on the wall, but deeply ingrained in how we think, behave, and interact with each other.
- Looking to grow? We have designed career paths to help our team members understand where they are growing and how to get there.
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Care for one another is a big part of Syncro-Life. We’ll give you opportunities to nurture your curiosity and give back to one another and your communities.
- Our Healthcare insurance is amazing! Our deductibles and out of pocket costs are extremely low, so you can spend less on superior coverage for you AND your family.
- Save for your future with our modern and hassle-free 401(k) program