As the Customer Support Engineer I, you’ll become knowledgeable across our core solution sets. Become a subject matter expert on how to triage, treat and resolve our technical support needs. Work across teams to troubleshoot and implement best practices across our entire suite of products. Where no documentation exists, you’ll proactively research the issue, find solutions where possible, and record solutions for future reference.
This role will directly contribute to Clearbit’s bottom line by driving renewals, building trust, and strengthening relationships with our customers.
Here at Clearbit, our mission is to be the Growth Engine that pushes the boundary of what’s possible in marketing and sales. We build data-driven SaaS products that enable businesses to generate demand, act on intent, drive conversion, and retain and expand their customers. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in our products
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and manage escalations to Tier II support
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, guiding, troubleshooting (sometimes in real time with our customers) and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices along the way
- Be a voice of the customer, understand customer product usage themes, and provide Product feedback
- Review and document integrations in production
- Deliver an incredible customer experience
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1 year experience in client facing B2B SaaS Support Engineering or Tier 1 IT Technician Support
- Experience with ticket queue management using help desk software solutions like Zendesk
- Comfortable in ambiguity and self sufficient in trying to find the solution
- Excellent written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook
Nice to Have:
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
– Competitive salary and meaningful equity
– Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
– Paid parental leave
– Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
– Education benefits