Meeting your future team:
Joining Collibra’s Support team:
- Collibra seeks to expand our Support Engineering team with the addition of a Technical Support Engineer to support the company’s growth.
- Collibra’s Technical Support Engineers provide support that increases Collibra’s credibility as an organization with world-class personnel and processes that can be relied upon as customers increase their product usage.
Technical Support Engineers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Managing all communication with customers and partners required to resolve support tickets.
- Resolving support tickets within the limits of contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Coordinating and tracking the escalation of tickets.
- Maintaining a record of all communication and actions in ZenDesk.
- Contributing frequently answered questions to the Collibra knowledge base.
- 2-4 years in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience troubleshooting web-based applications
- Must have: Database knowledge, MySQL, and PostgreSQL – Experience with Java and REST API is a plus
- Working knowledge of SSL, SSO, and LDAP is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Quality software and systems is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related working experience is required
- Customer focused and willing to put the customer at the center of everything you do
- Eager to learn and utilize new technologies and tools.
- Team player, you’re at ease to synchronize with a lot of people and always think as a team.
- Investigator, you like to solve problems and investigate technical issues.
- Communicator, you’re at ease to sum-up, document, or explain complex situations.
Reporting to Collibra’s Regional Support Manager, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will gain a fundamental knowledge of the Collibra Product Suite and become familiar with Support processes and procedures.
- Within your third month, you will have a functional knowledge of the Collibra Product Suite and begin fielding support tickets in a limited capacity.
- Within your sixth month, you will handle a steady flow of standard support cases, contribute to our customer-facing knowledge base, and be able to handle urgent, product down support issues.