As a member of the Customer Success team you will be regarded by customers as the ‘one-hand-to-shake’ for all things, post-sale. You will be a member of the virtual account team (Sales, SE, CSE). You will be the proverbial ‘quarterback’ for the account. You will be conversant and knowledgeable in the VAST Data product, you’ll manage daily operations for the account, and manage escalations for your particular customer(s). You will be responsible for ensuring customer installations and upgrades are well planned, go smoothly, and capture lessons learned and action items (with due dates and owners). You will work with the account SE to ensure that new features and functionality are adopted by the customer. You will track bugs and feature requests for your customer(s) and work with Engineering to deliver them. Additionally, you will contribute to the growth of the Customer Success (CS) team by owning some internal programs. The programs will help CS scale and be more efficient.
- VAST Data product expert.
- Accountable to complete daily technical operations and escalations including direct work on technical support issues to full resolution and closure requiring interfacing with customer and development teams.
- Manage customer installations, upgrades, and expansions.
- Lead and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer review meetings.
- You understand customer workflow thoroughly.
- Submit and manage Feature Requests and/or Bugs into product marketing and development teams.
- Identify opportunities to provide continuous improvement for customers to ensure full adoption and usage of VAST products.
- Ensure account teams are kept aware of status and activities.
- You will manage 2-3 large customers and a few smaller customers.
- Manage 1-2 internal programs forcus on helping CS scale and be more effective.