A little background on Earnest: We’re a remote first FinTech company with an accomplished team who believe consumer lending can be radically improved and are doing something about it. We are disrupting the trillion dollar student loan industry by redefining what it means to be creditworthy. We created a company that combines data science, streamlined design, and technology to:
- Build products that simplify the lending process
- Personalize loans to suit the needs of our customers
- Engage with our customers through more human experiences
What makes an “Earnie” culture:
Earnest’s culture is as dynamic as the products we’re building and defining every day. We’re a fast-growing company, and that means we’re constantly integrating the new perspectives of every individual.
Earnies define our culture as:
- Earn Happy Customers
- Our success comes from anticipating their needs and providing the solutions they’re looking for.
- Better is Better
- The path to great means getting better every day. We push ourselves, and each other, to remain curious and think differently.
- PhD in Moving Fast
- Our customers are tired of long wait times and large student loan bills so we constantly seek out ways to deliver faster.
- Passion for Challenges
- Perseverance and optimism are just the start to take on the inertia of a national trillion-dollar problem.
- Impact is a Team Sport
- We maximize our impact when we act as one team.
Our Earnie’s are fun, innovative, and willing to rollup their sleeves to help their team succeed in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, and you want to join us on our mission to radically disrupt a trillion dollar fintech industry, keep reading to find out how.
As a Technical Recruiter you will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and focus on everything candidate related. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on all technical roles (Engineering, Product, Design, Data+ Analytics) as well as take on other opportunities in our G&A business units as needed.
This role is the right fit for you if you love to:
- Partner and establish trust with key stakeholders to identify and understand their talent needs
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from creative sourcing, to skillfully closing a candidate at final stages
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates on niche platforms
- Analyze and report data / recruiting metrics and using the data to make informed decisions
- Enjoy working cross functionally. You think of recruiting as a unique challenge and are energized by working a difficult to fill role.
Ideal background and expertise:
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- At least 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Professional experience in an ATS (Greenhouse is a plus) with a commitment to maintaining processes to improve efficiency.
Additionally, our ideal Technical Recruiter will have most of the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of Engineering organizations and Engineering roles
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and tools
- Knowledge of the tech scene across the US
- Ability to close offers
- Skilled in using applicant tracking systems
Earnest believes in enabling our employees to live their best lives. We offer a variety of perks and competitive benefits that include:
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits plus savings plans
- Work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Monthly internet and phone reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) plan to help you save for retirement plus a company match
- Robust tuition reimbursement program
- $1,000 travel perk on each Earnie-versary to anywhere in the world
- Competitive days of annual PTO
- Annual “my day”
- Pet insurance!
- Competitive parental leave
- Plenty of Earnest swag, optional in person team gatherings, picnics, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events