Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Technical Recruiter will help Dave attract, assess, and hire technical talent to support the company’s ambitious growth goals. The ideal candidate has a track record of successfully recruiting the right technical talent that also embodies a company’s values.
- Source candidates from a multitude of channels including inbound, passive outreach, referrals and events.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a memorable candidate experience.
- Attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent by understanding the fintech landscape, competitive demographics, and employer value proposition.
- Prioritize and hire against tight timelines and deliverables and has the ability to refocus efforts when business needs change.
- Improve and enrich our candidate database with relevant and timely information about high-priority hires.
- Stay current on business objectives and challenges, in addition to other tech companies with relevant tech stack and products.
- Draft competitive job offers with input from key stakeholders.
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficacy, and improve process efficiency, including ATS and other process workflows.
- Employ innovative sourcing channels to convert hard to find passive talent including social media, resume mining, diversity resources and networking.
- Maintain a high level of transparency and communication with hiring managers in person and via the ATS.
- Contribute and TA programs and initiatives such as diversity inclusion, employer branding, referral programs, candidate experience, internships and more.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in fast-paced environments
- 2+ years of technical recruiting
- Additional experience recruiting for marketing, administrative, and business roles preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Previous experience staffing and articulating the benefits of working at a fast-growing start-up organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to switch gears as priorities change and influence accordingly
- Applicable Technologies: Lever preferred or comparable Applicant Tracking Software; Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web search skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events