As a Technical Project Manager at Jebbit and an integral member of our Studio Team, you will own a wide variety of functions relating to services contracted by one of the world’s leading CPG brands. Specifically, customers and partners lean on our Studio Team to deliver content builds, content designs and mockups, content coordination and consultation, technical customizations, and beyond. As a Technical Project Manager, you will specifically own the communication and project management of services from ideation and intake, to final delivery. You will scope needs to create effective project plans.
Ultimately, your work will ensure the successful delivery of paid services, which inherently helps drive Customer renewals and growth. Additionally, there will be an onboarding component to this role where you will be a key player in ensuring the success and happiness of our customers as they get started in their partnership with Jebbit. The main focus here will be on the same leading CPG company. You will be the customer’s main point of contact for the first 90 days. You will be responsible for training customers in the platform, consulting on how to bring their strategy to life in their experiences, advising on best practices and providing recommendations to optimize best results.
What You’ll Do:
- Project manage services, specifically owning customer communication and coordination to gather needed materials and guide the customer from idea to delivery.
- Deliver within schedules and budgets for all assigned products to ensure that project goals, milestones, and deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Work closely with Jebbit’s Associate Creative Director and other team members to make sure all content incorporates learning design best practices.
- Communicate technical elements of the Jebbit platform in a simple to understand manner.
- Confidently support client’s with technical implementations of the Jebbit platform and external marketing software.
- Document project status within JIRA.
- Support quality assurance (content, functionality, and accessibility) in collaboration with Jebbit’s Studio development team.
- Scope services with Jebbit Account Executives to provide an accurate projection of needed services packages.
- Develop and optimize the intake process to ensure an easy onboarding for clients when services are scoped.
- Project manage and work with internal teammates to deliver technical services.
- Help develop and evolve internal ways of working and processes.
- Serve as the main point of contact with the client for the first 90 days of the partnership.
- Train new clients in the platform to make sure they are set up for success to leverage the platform in a self-service capacity post-90 days.
- Adapt and advise clients on how to best use their onboarding program to get the most value out of it. Recommend to clients how to use their consultation hours in order to get the most bang for their buck.
- Provide strategic guidance and best practices to clients to ensure they are setting themselves up to meet their business objectives. Your strategic guidance illustrates how Jebbit fits their wider Marketing plan, utilizing all features of Jebbit’s product and platform.
Who You Are:
- 1-3 years managing projects for digital content pipelines or applications.
- Experience working with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing digital workflows.
- Proven track record of working independently within cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of project management software (JIRA, Hive, Asana, Trello or equivalent).
- Ability to work independently and thrive in an environment of continual change.
- Highly effective communication skills, including the ability to facilitate communication clearly, build consensus among team members, and make decisions confidently.
- Ability to partner effectively with a diverse team located in global locations and differing time zones.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and effectively balance short-term and long-term priorities, making appropriate calls on prioritization.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organization skills: self-organizing, self-motivating, attentive to detail, and demonstrates ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to respond confidently to conflicts and manage situations in a positive way, proactively escalating ongoing issues to a manager.
- Familiar with Adobe creative suite software (Adobe Photoshop).
- Adaptability and resilience to thrive amidst the frequent changes of a startup.
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High growth potential & career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Premier health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible vacation
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- Parental leave (12-weeks, in conjunction with any Federal, State, National income replacement programs)
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as