IF YOU are a Product Lead with experience running fast-paced development teams and you welcome the challenges of startup environments.
WE ARE an Industry leading startup with 1400% growth since 2020. We are collaborative and welcoming and want to grow our people with challenges and opportunities. Oh yeah, we’re all fully remote and support you in being remote and included.
“To help Creatives create anywhere and anytime by providing reliable, cutting edge collaboration.”
You might be a match if you have…
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Product Management.
- A demonstrable mastery with one or many Product Management tools and processes.
- An Agile mindset, both as a software practice and a planning paradigm.
- A proven track record of success working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish measurable business results.
- An objective and data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Experience with using metrics to track product accomplishments.
- Experience engaging with users, conducting research, and smartly integrating insights into product development.
- Experience launching products (and platforms) from scratch.
- A passion for being a beacon of inspiration and enthusiasm.
- A “never say never” attitude!
- Collaborate with the existing Product, Design and Engineering teams while charting the roadmap for a high-impact, all-new Platform that will drive Carrot’s collection of products and features.
- Wield enough technical expertise to influence the course of the Platform and take advantage of the most promising business opportunities.
- Define and analyze metrics to gain insights and determine the success of the product.
- Maintain a scorecard that reflects leading and lagging health indicators for your areas of focus and help connect the dots back to company goals.
- Participate in surveys, interviews, and feedback loops to understand member pain points and priorities.
- Leverage the Product Design team to generate the ideal experience for the desired outcomes.
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and support teams.
- Champion product best practices and embrace new methods, tools and process
- Keep a firm pulse on industry direction and the gaps/opportunities that contribute to our growing vision.
This is a completely remote role, all stakeholders are remote, and you must be able to define, discover, plan, communicate, and lead via remote tools.