What you’ll do:
1. Work with our customers to define project objectives, implementation schedules, and deliverables.
2. Serve as the customer’s main technical point of contact prior to and immediately after launch.
3. Work closely with our Customer Success, Data, Engineering, Sales, and Technical Account Management teams.
4. Manage a variety of implementation projects and technical integrations simultaneously including but not limited to writing detailed technical specifications, coordinating with developers and stakeholders on timeline and rollout, ensuring seamless handoffs between teams, documenting workflows and processes, and measuring impact.
5. Thrive in a fast-paced, low structure, ever-changing environment where you have ownership over your domain and your relationships.
6. Learn the ins-and-outs of the beverage alcohol industry, including state-by-state regulations.
What you’ll have:
- Past experience as an Implementation Manager, Integration Specialist, Technical Account Manager, etc. at a SaaS company.
- Experience with technical project management and tools such as Jira, Asana, HubSpot, and Zendesk.
- An analytical mind, a passion for problem-solving, and the ability to work through ambiguity.
- Proficiency in complex data modeling.
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, and acute attention to detail.
- An aptitude for explaining technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to triage and troubleshoot issues independently and efficiently.
- A strong mastery of Excel and familiarity with databases and their structures.
- Experience in the hospitality and/or alcohol beverage space a plus.
…100 people and growing.
…former hospitality professionals and start-up veterans.
…doing our best to make a difference. Read more here.
…distributed; we work remotely and gather together a few times each year.
…social! We meet for team weeks, wine tastings, and lunch-n-learn sessions.
…eaters and drinkers, who love to discuss both food and beverage.
…changing an industry. Read more here.
…one of Built In NY’s “Best Places to Work” 2021!
Find out what it’s like to work at SevenFifty here.
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% paid individual medical, dental, and vision via Justworks and Aetna.
- Meaningful equity in an industry-changing organization.
- Unlimited vacation to rest and recover.
- 3-months of family leave to care for your child (after your first year of employment).
- Flexibility to work where you want so long as you’re meeting your team and customer’s goals.
- Learning opportunities such as a professional certification from WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust).