About the Role
Are you kind of a geek, with some coding skills that surprise people at parties? Are you great at explaining technical things in a simple way? Do you enjoy helping people out and solving unique problems? Are you self-motivated, driven, and ambitious? If so, it’s time we talked. Typeform makes beautiful, next-generation online forms. And we’re growing fast. We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Advocates to join our team remote team based in the US.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to general and technical user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform to the Dev team, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
What we are looking for:
- You are based in the US
- Experience working in customer facing roles in the software industry
- Good Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues using in-browser developer tools (Mostly Chrome)
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries
These would be great:
- You have 1+ years of experience in Tech Support, preferably supporting Web Applications.
- You know how to use restful APIs and understand how they work.
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other tracking tools
- You’ve worked in SaaS or tech startup
- You’re familiar with Incident Management Processes.