At AssemblyAI, we use State-of-the-Art Deep Learning to build the #1 most accurate Speech-to-Text API for developers. We’re backed by leading investors in Silicon Valley like Y Combinator, John and Patrick Collison (Stripe), Nat Friedman (GitHub), and Daniel Gross.
Customers use our API to transcribe phone calls, meetings, videos, podcasts, and other types of media. Our accurate transcripts are used to power features like visual voicemail, call analytics, closed captioning, meeting summaries, and a slew of other features.
We deploy our Deep Learning models into production to process millions of API requests per day.
About the Role
We are growing rapidly and looking for an Technical Account Executive to play a key role in further growing our business globally.
You will be responsible for building relationships with developers/technical contacts of strategic accounts, guiding them through the process of choosing and integrating the API, and working to constantly improve the overall experience.
The ideal candidate would have experience selling to both business and technical audiences, and comfortable wearing multiple hats complementary to sales (lead gen, support, account management) as an early team member.
- Several years of experience in technical solution (API) selling into SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise segments with a track record of personally selling and closing complex solutions
- Strong technical sales experience and comfort working with key stakeholders in engineering, product, and AI (e.g. CTO, CPO, etc.)
- Strong empathy for developers and patience to help them solve their problems
- Experience running an end-to-end sales process from target to close
- Thrives in a high energy, fast-growth startup environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time