Taskrabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more.
At Taskrabbit, we want to transform lives one task at a time. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
- Taskrabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the US and EU
- 5-time Best Places to Work in 2022 by BuiltIn. Including Best Companies in SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, and Best Benefits
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Role
The Tasker Success team helps Taskers achieve their personal tasking goals using Taskrabbit. The Tasker Success Manager plays a critical role in onboarding Taskers seamlessly, nurturing them, ensuring that they are fully utilized and retained, and building satisfaction with the platform. We’re proactive—helping Taskers before they realize they need support. These approaches, employed at the local level, result in higher quality, more retentive, and more satisfied Taskers. The work you do will support our overall managed marketplace strategy, helping to ensure that every job gets done so well that Taskers and clients come back again and again.
You will be responsible for a specific set of metropolitan areas, driving key Tasker Success metrics for the company as well as supply alignment in those metros. While you will report to your Regional Manager, your primary and most critical stakeholder is the Market Manager for your geographic area. You will be the face of Taskrabbit to Taskers in your market.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and drive the growth of your book of business by helping Taskers be wildly successful on the platform through daily coaching and mentoring.
- Leverage data-driven insights to advise and optimize Tasker journeys.
- Closely track performance of key metrics for your markets. Respond to trends identified by leadership through programs and supply alignment tactics.
- Demonstrate strong data skills and effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business leads and teams.
- Run your own local community platform and plan and execute local Tasker events.
- Collaborate cross functionally with program teams to drive success of new programs and initiatives.
- Lead your own experiments and innovations to drive supply alignment.
- Share learnings, pitfalls, wins with the Tasker Success team to improve programs and/or create new ones.
- Travel up to 10% of the time to team and metro-specific events.
- Other duties may vary based on business needs.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish
- An enthusiastic “people person” who derives joy from helping people succeed.
- A self-starter who’s opportunistic and comfortable with problem-solving on the fly in a fast-paced environment and knows when to ask for help.
- Thrive in robust, cross-functional teams and are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach.
- Experience using data to uncover insights and drive decisions.
- A highly effective and confident communicator and negotiator virtually, on the phone, and in person.
- Added advantage if you are familiar with: SQL, Looker, Excel, GSuite.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Taskrabbit, our approach to compensation is designed to be competitive, transparent and equitable. total compensation consists of base pay + bonus + benefits + perks.
The base pay range for this position is $65,000 – $90,000. This range is representative of base pay only, and does not include any other total cash compensation amounts, such as company bonus or benefits. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above, and will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, qualifications, geography, and level.