As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our people and culture. We’re looking for someone who appreciates autonomy, who’s ready to try new things, and is a self-starter. You thrive on exploring new recruitment avenues, connecting with passive talent and understand the value of a best in class candidate experience.
You’ll be working with new and seasoned managers and guide them through hiring the best people as their team grows. You will be sure to listen to experiences of existing employees and using those to improve how each hiring team works. You’ll get a chance to define and improve hiring practices, partner with each team to suit their specific needs, and provide a high touch and engaging candidate experience.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada or the US
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years demonstrated recruiting experience within a high growth technology organization
- Strong sourcing skills using a variety of tools and platforms. You also understand the value of relationships and have built a strong network of talent
- Resilience. You can effectively manage change, and adapt to advance work and projects
- You consider yourself a self starter. You are comfortable with autonomy and can make thoughtful and educated decisions on the best way to approach your tasks
- Excitement to learn new things: We try new tools often, switch up processes that aren’t helping us grow, and are constantly bettering ourselves. We’re looking for others who strive to do the same.
- You are data driven. You understand the importance of sharing data and reflecting on it to pivot strategies and educate your hiring partners
- Results oriented. You demonstrate high performance and love challenging yourself and your team to deliver
What you can expect:
- Working primarily across Product, G&A and Technology, however you feel confident taking on other roles across the organization as they arise
- Participate in intake meetings, develop requirements and create effective and creative sourcing strategies to target both active and passive talent. Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Own the process from initial intake to closing a candidate. You are comfortable with each aspect of the recruitment cycle and effectively manage negotiations
- Partner with the rest of the Talent and HR teams on a number of new projects including Diversity initiatives, Manager Training, Reporting and Data insights, Compensation analysis and Interview team training
- Help us research and implement new tools and programs to help further develop our talent operations and strategies
- Being part of a driven and close-knit team. We support each other and happy to jump in to tackle the most pressing tasks