Our Talent Acquisition team is growing and looking for a recruiter to be a strategic partner to the business. You will help shape the direction of the team by hiring top talent, and helping to build our employment brand.. You will be inspiring, innovative and challenge the status quo.
What will you be doing?
- Consult leadership/executives and their teams on hiring strategies
- Find great people by using technology, networking events, relationships and pipelining; you will not rely on casting a net you will be a spear fisher
- Create diverse sourcing strategies through, network with and proactively reach out to passive candidates
- Assist with building hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates, internal and external
- Be a brand ambassador for Beyond Finance, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position Beyond Finance as an employer of choice
- Participate in recruiting and branding projects with social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations.
- Bring market intelligence to the table when consulting leadership on talent needs to be seen as an expert to promote the talent strategy
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or related degree
- 3+ years’ experience of a blended background between technical agency/firm and corporate recruiting
- Experience with technology and how to align candidates to the company based on our tech stack and projects
- Masterful negotiating skills that work on behalf of the company and the talent
- Project management and full-cycle recruiting process improvement experience
- Knowledgeable pulse on the hiring market and understand how to use that data to improve our hiring strategy
- Executive business acumen and communication skills
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training