At Cloud Academy, we‘re builders. Learning new technology is just as exciting for us as building it. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and empowering students, developers, engineers and companies to build and grow products with robust and constantly updated cloud skills. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled educational content to developers worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist who can join our international HR team to partner with hiring managers and department leaders to accelerate our team growth for Sales, Customer Success and Marketing roles. This position will report to the Director of People and will based 100% remotely working anywhere on EST. We hire amazing people here and you will support a challenging, high-growth environment by delivering innovative recruiting solutions that help us identify the best additions to our team. You will mainly source throughout the US, using LinkedIn Recruiter and other sourcing tools, to fill our open roles on the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
You will have an opportunity to make a large impact on the culture of our team, ensuring that we maintain our unique company culture as we grow. Our ideal candidate is humble and enthusiastic, equally capable of teaching and learning.
What you will do
- Source, assess and evaluate candidates to support hiring across Cloud Academy. Plan to spend about 50% of your time sourcing
- Partner with hiring managers and teams across the organization to define roles, improve existing efforts and develop innovative recruitment strategies
- Develop relationships with candidates and give them a world-class Cloud Academy candidate experience
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced, rapid growth, high-tech/SaaS environment
- 2+ years of deep sourcing experience
- Corporate/in-house recruiting experience is preferred
- Passionate about the candidate experience – you will often be the first impression for a candidate to Cloud Academy. You need to be professional, knowledgeable, charismatic, and excited about sharing the Cloud Academy story and opportunities and be respectful of candidates’ time and experience in the hiring process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative, creative, and flexible – demonstrated ability to look for talent many different ways
- Self-starter with strong organizational, analytics, and multi-tasking skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Competitive salary including a bonus plan
- Budget for professional development
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 11 paid holidays per year
- Great company culture and work environment!
- Highly-skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development
- Annual trip to Switzerland for the Global Meeting