At Chainlink Labs, the People Team plays a pivotal role in driving the company’s growth and shaping its future. We strive to make Chainlink Labs the premier destination in the Web3 space. Our goal is to attract, inspire, and retain a global, diverse and highly skilled workforce that continually raises the bar for performance and in driving impact. We foster an environment in which career-defining moments are created, offering meaningful challenges that unlock unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth. We compete fiercely in the Web3 labor market and extend our reach into the Web2 talent pool, always aiming to share knowledge and onboard non-Web3 talent into our company and industry. The People Team is at the forefront of these endeavors, playing a crucial role in nurturing a culture where the business and our employees win.
Chainlink Labs is in search of a skilled and innovative Talent Acquisitions Operations Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a TA Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in optimizing talent-related processes and contributing to the success of our talent acquisition efforts. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Talent Operations, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to streamline operations and enhance our talent acquisition strategies. This role presents an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our fast-growing organization and make a significant impact on our overall talent initiatives.
Responsibilities of this Role
- Assist with our ATS, RFP, and TA Tech stack evaluation in both evaluating potential vendors, assisting with logistics, and partnering on implementation, enablement, and adoption.
- Own and improve our overall candidate experience by partnering with the Talent Acquisition Team and employer brand to ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience that aligns with our employer brand.
- Assist with special projects and programs such as referrals, intern programs, partnerships with the community teams, etc to enable our talent team to find and hire the best talent.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of Talent Acquisition processes and frameworks
- Experience in optimizing various aspects of talent acquisition, talent programs, and talent technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in fostering communication within the Talent Operations department and with key stakeholders.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills to ensure timely and successful completion of talent-related initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and allocate resources efficiently.
- Skill in developing and implementing initiatives to enhance the overall candidate experience.
- Experience in developing and implementing communication strategies related to talent operations.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other talent acquisition technologies.
- Experience in leveraging technology to enhance talent acquisition processes.
- Experience in designing and implementing employee referral programs.
- Skill in measuring the impact of engagement initiatives on talent attraction.
- Skill in aligning talent operations processes with the overall employer brand strategy.
- Knowledge of branding principles and strategies for attracting top talent.
- Familiarity with the technology industry or blockchain space is a plus.