At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As Talent Manager, you report to the VP, Talent. You will actively source and qualify candidates for Health, Growth Customer & Infrastructure roles and be a trusted partner for the respective leadership teams. You will continuously evolve our Talent strategy and drive new hiring practices such as diversity and inclusion and employee experience. You will play a very critical role in scaling a high-growth company, and building a winning culture.
In this role, you will:
- Implementing talent acquisition processes.
- Building a pipeline of top local and passive technical talent through researching, sourcing and networking.
- Own 10-20 roles and candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle, with minimal direction.
- Being obsessive about a fantastic candidate experience.
- Working strategically with my Hiring Managers to make decisions and evaluate talent, problem-solve candidate scenarios as they come up.
- Approach to recruiting is a heavy focus on the quality of candidates not the quantity of candidates.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to make decisions, evaluate talent and put the best talent forward.
- Be a true relationship partner and manage the full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Managing multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns.
- 5+ years plus in a Talent Acquisition role.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- 360-degree experience throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Experience working in a multinational company and across multiple locations is desirable.
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience is a plus