What we are looking for…
A highly organized and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People Team. The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for the full cycle, full service recruiting experience, partnering with hiring managers and internal stakeholders across the company to identify candidates that not only fit the position, but the AvantStay ecosystem as well. This person is passionate about creating incredible and memorable candidate experiences, is a champion of diversity and inclusion, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment.
What you’ll do…
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, and guiding candidates from application to offer.
- Write, post, and monitor job descriptions and update as necessary to attract the most qualified candidates.
- Foster and maintain strong relations with AvantStay hiring managers to understand hiring needs and define candidate qualifications and appropriate screening process.
- Act as the champion and representative of AvantStay’s brand and culture to potential candidates and prospective employees.
- Attend relevant and applicable recruiting and networking events; develop relationships with local colleges and universities to source potential candidates and interns.
- Utilize our ATS, Lever, for all candidate review, communication, scheduling, and feedback.
- Drive the efforts to help continuously diversify our team through sourcing and other unique recruitment strategies to create pathways for employment and opportunity for minority and underrepresented populations.
- Use data to monitor hiring success and adjust recruiting strategies accordingly.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment at a hyper growth startup required; experience in real estate, hospitality, finance, and/or sales a plus.
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and effectively in building robust candidate pipelines
- Possess a client-focused approach that can provide a white glove experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven track record of flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Experience negotiating offers to close candidates
Perks and Benefits…
- Salary: $55,000-$65,000 + Bonus (25%) + ESOP
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office