As a member of the Operational Excellence team, you’ll help make sure the entire Arity team is enabled and empowered to get things done! It’s our job to ensure Arity is an industry leader both in terms of the products we offer, and by the way in which we deliver and deploy them to our customers. We are one-part business – for example, contracting with customers and suppliers, and one-part risk managers – tackling tough issues like data security and privacy. Our top candidate embraces ambiguity and change. He/she can see the big picture, understand all the implications that need to be addressed, and lead the team to overcome any hurdles to achieve Arity’s goals. Sound like you? Let’s talk!
- Manage Tableau Server settings, all sites on the server, users and groups, and all content assets, such as projects, data sources, and workbooks to monitor and maintain overall server health.
- Manage site settings, create projects for organizing content, and delegate responsibilities for administrative tasks. They also promote and certify content and measure the use of analytics within their site.
- Some Saleforce dashboard experience
- Strong knowledge of computer science, databases, and business intelligence software.
- Intimate knowledge of Tableau and its API.
- Experience in setting up Linux clusters.
- 2 years of Tableau Experience
- Tableau Site Administration Certification
- Tableau with Cloud (AWS) experience
- Some Salesforce experience
Compensation offered for this role is $68,500.00-$121,375.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.