The Systems Optimization team is a critical component of Operations and Member Experience. Systems Optimization is accountable for the lifecycle management of our 3rd Party operational systems and tools. The systems and tools enable our Chime support agents to deliver efficient, delightful experiences for our Chime members. This team is focused on: ensuring successful new system implementations, creating optimal day to day system utilization, managing system maintenance and hygiene, and planning a scalable long-term system strategy.
The System Administrator will play a key role in execution of initiatives that enhance and maintain our suite of 3rd party systems and tools. Currently our operation is powered by Zendesk, Five9, and Twilio, but this role is subject to becoming a Subject Matter Expert in other tools as well. This specific role will have a distinct focus on the day to day support and maintenance of auxiliary tools used across Operations and Member Experience.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $75,330 and up to $102,500. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Apply your contact center system expertise, ensuring systems can effectively support the day-to-day operations and strategic demands of the business.
- Document, maintain, and execute, processes, procedures and configurations in our third party tech stack.
- Partner with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to understand and document their business processes and requirements as it relates to these tools.
- Consolidate disparate information and documentation into a formal source of truth.
- Support semi-annual reviews of the third party roadmaps and capabilities. Educate and influence system and tool business owners on what enhancements to invest in.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of members and their data by ensuring our configuration conforms to Chime security, legal, and compliance standards.
- Twice a quarter participate in an on-call schedule that supports any applicable operational incidents.
- Quickly execute administrative requests such as onboarding and off-boarding users, agents, and addressing system questions from our collaborators.
To thrive in this role, you have
- Hands-on experience with agent facing support tools like Zendesk, Twilio Flex, Five9, Shelf.io, etc.
- Some experience working with third party vendors
- Foster a sense of ownership, and personal commitment to the work you do
- Ability to work as well with cross functional teams internally and externally
- Ability to think critically about complex settings and team needs and build systems and workflows with the ability to scale
- Experience (and enjoyment) working with high growth teams and products that:
- Pose lots of energy
- Embrace moving quickly
- Fail fast (and forward) and iterate
- Accept some ambiguity and change
- Basic technical acumen in the following areas is a plus:
- REST and/ or SOAP APIs
- Large data sets to inform decision making
- Maintain (or obtain) one or more certifications and knowledge regularly to stay up-to-date with changing technologies and job demands