At ExecOnline, we believe that leaders are within us and among us, which is why we strive to inspire others by creating a future-forward path. Our mission? To connect all leaders to their future potential.
In partnership with the world’s top business schools, we deliver career-enhancing programs for leaders and meaningful impact for enterprises. We’re growing rapidly, and we’re hiring passionate, diverse, mission-driven talent to grow with us.
The Support Desk Agent is a virtual-based contractor who is motivated to provide quick and effective service to worldwide participants in our executive development programs. This person champions customer happiness, satisfaction, and success through patience, understanding and both content and technical know-how.
You will serve as a point of contact for our clients and address their questions and needs related to their learning experience on our online learning platform.
Agents will be provided training, resource materials, and ongoing management and support from our team.
We have a range of time blocks we’re looking to cover, including days, nights, and weekends. Hours per week will vary over the year based on the ExecOnline program schedule. We are open to flexible schedules ranging from 10-20 hours of availability per week, while there might be an opportunity to take on additional hours based on volume. Candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US.
What we want you to do:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge including advanced conditional formatting, utilize data in Pivot tables, dynamic charts with formulas, multiple layers of charts.
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Review participant feedback, handle responses, escalate feedback on a case by case basis.
- Accurately identify, troubleshoot, and flag issues as they occur
- Enthusiastically support our online participants with support needs by email and phone
- Work through the hundreds of weekly cases and address participant needs quickly, thoroughly, accurately, and professionally
- Promptly escalate more complex problems to appropriate internal team members
- Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of our programs, learning content and technical products (with training)
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support and service, both internally and externally
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working with customers in a customer support environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal that recognizes and adapts to the wide range of ExecOnline participants
- Be well versed and comfortable with email and phone etiquette in challenging and time-sensitive situations for users or those with lesser technical fluency
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM)
- Attention to detail, a keen eye for noticing trends of issues
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume and an address to your LinkedIn profile. Candidates must be located and authorized to work in the US.
Please note that in order to be considered for this role, you will need to submit your resume, cover letter, and complete the questionnaire.
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The hourly rate for this role is $20. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate.
Please note, ExecOnline’s employee benefits program is for eligible full time employees only