The Support Associate is responsible for engaging and growing our vibrant community of veterinary professionals to support them in their critical purchasing decisions and processes through the use of the Vetcove platform.
Members of the CX team work collaboratively to help provide our users an excellent experience on our platform through live chats, phone calls, emails, internal discussion boards, educational courses, community events, collaborative content, and more. This role plays a pivotal part in providing both an incredible first impression during the onboarding process, and a delightful day-to-day experience for every user and partner moving forward.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment. This person will be excited by the challenge of supporting and growing a large community of thousands of passionate veterinary professionals through answering intercoms via our platform, troubleshooting, and working cross-functionally to help evolve our platform.
Experience in a relevant customer-facing role, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, are required. It would be huge bonus to have knowledge of veterinary products, or to have had experience at a veterinary clinic–but it is not required.
What you’ll do
- Support existing Vetcove users by responding to user inquiries via live chat, email, and phone in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and explain scenarios/solutions in an easily digestible and effective manner
- Handle various daily and weekly admin responsibilities, such as proactive account management, item issue reports, item reviews, credit approvals, and more
- Work cross-functionally to provide our engineering, partner, and corporate teams with information on feature requests and recommendations for enhancements to our tools
- Create engaging content and help center resources that educate and support all veterinary professionals, including doctors, veterinary technicians, and inventory specialists
- Work with vendor and industry partners to streamline communication and alerts between systems
- Help to continuously develop and expand processes in order to streamline CX workflows
You should have
- 1 year of relevant, customer facing work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in support not required but preferred
- Patience and compassion when handling difficult situations
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage many concurrent responsibilities
- A strong desire to learn and help our customers succeed
- A positive attitude and one-for-all team mentality and excellent collaboration skills
- Tech/start-up work experience is a plus but not required
- 100% remote within the USA
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Automatic 401k contribution
- Employee referral program
- At home office set up
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Open vacation policy
- Monthly team events