As a Support Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing a Support Team in order to assist our clients in resolving technical and application related inquiries. In assessing and improving support processes and metrics, including team performance and customer satisfaction, you will work to ensure that the team continues to deliver world-class technical and application support to Bullhorn’s dynamic and growing customer base.
In this role, you will help coach, mentor and develop the skills the technical support analyst team needs to be successful and to deliver an incredible experience to customers, as well as help bring new processes to the team to help scale our Support efforts.
A typical day will include…
- Managing the recruitment, training and development of a Support team, ensuring world-class support for Bullhorn’s customers
- Providing leadership to the Technical Support team by mentoring these Analysts, particularly in the development of customer service, time management, effective communication, and problem solving skills
- Managing performance and growth plans of team members, working with them to develop and implement individual career development plans
- Effectively servicing client management escalations in line with accepted best practices and processes, collaborating with other departments on necessary next steps
- Displays tenacity in driving for results by developing, measuring and managing customer support metrics such as quality of service, close rates, response times, and customer satisfaction
- Communicating and developing relationships with many different Bullhorn teams (Engineering, Product, Sales and Technical Operations) to prioritize and address high priority technical issues
- Champions change within the organization and is able to adapt to new situations and role requirements. Promote change and get other’s buy in and support.
- Owning critical escalations and collaborating with Tier 2 and Tier 3 leadership for immediate resolution
This role is a fit for you if…
- You have 2+ years of experience leading remote teams ideally in a customer or technical support setting
- You are able to see past the surface and identify the cause and drive for results within your team and cross functional teams.
- You have a demonstrated ability to lead a team in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment while motivating and creating a sense of purpose.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to manage and implement change in a dynamic environment
- You have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, displaying superb listening skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- You have demonstrated expertise in improving and managing Technical Support processes and methodologies
- You have the ability to work efficiently and effectively under stress and within tight deadlines
- You have exceptional organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- You have the ability to develop a technical understanding of the supported Bullhorn solution
Bonus Points for…
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with Salesforce
What we offer…
- Benefits eligibility effective DAY ONE including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), 401(k) Match, and more
- Unlimited Vacation
- Mental health benefits (EAP & 98point6)
- Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Quarterly paid volunteer days
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)
- Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn