You’ll be in on the ground floor of a company that’s building software that uniquely solves a universal and acute problem within all service organizations. We’re proud of the momentum we’ve achieved with early partners that include many of the most innovative services teams like Stripe, Zoom, Robinhood, Etsy, and TaskRabbit.
The Success Strategy & Operations Manager is tasked with building the GTM machine that will allow us to continue to grow at breakneck speeds. As a founding member of this team, you will have a big hand in everything we do from designing our post-sales customer journey, creating account expansion strategy, and hashing out our product growth roadmap. At the same time, you’ll also have a part in account management, ensuring the strategies developed by you actually land and realize results. The role is expected to be both crafting strategy as well as operationalizing it.
This is a high priority team within Assembled with exposure to cross-functional leadership (including CEO, co-founders) and a large level of responsibility that will help accelerate your career.
- Create our operational cadence to ensure we are measuring, reviewing and executing against the right things from the leadership level down to our on-the-ground teams
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve our GTM machine such as identifying scaleable ways through data to identify churn risk, developing our customer health score and designing the playbooks to increase customer retention
- Drive high-impact, cross-functional projects such as our pricing strategy, our product roadmap direction etc.
- Maintain and build our systems with the goal of powering our metrics tracking, operational cadence and increasing our ability to be pro-active and prescriptive in how we engage with customers
- Account manage a handful of some of our most strategic customers as you help them achieve their goals on Assembled
- Analytical skills and strong problem solving: Work through ambiguity by taking a structured approach to break down complex, amorphous problems; distill insights from complex data sets that inform our decision making and succinctly craft a story for leadership
- Relationship building: Enjoy developing relationships and can collaborate effectively with a wide range of constituents. At Assembled, we’d expect you to regularly interact with C-level execs, stay-at-home support agents, and engineers alike.
- Scrappiness: You have the grit, determination and resiliency needed to push through roadblocks within highly unstructured environments.
- Growth mindset: You’re not afraid to try things you’ve not done before and failing. You thrive on feedback
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments e.g. business operations, management consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for new members to help us transform and elevate customer support. Our values are: act like a support agent, bias towards action, and 1% better each day! We support our team by offering the following benefits:
- $100 Community Support Agriculture (CSA) credit
- $50 Assembled user credit
- $100 professional development/general wellness (fitness, mental health, or professional development)
- 401K through Guideline
- Dental and vision coverage through Guardian
- Health insurance through Aetna, Kaiser (CA&CO), and BCBS HMSA Hawaii
- Paid parental leave
- Supplemental life insurance through Guardian
- Short term disability coverage through Guardian
- Access to Spring Health – a service which provides multiple mental health and wellness services
- Access to Guardian’s WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program – offers services to help promote well-being and enhance the quality of life for you and your family
- Additional coverage (accident, hospital, and critical illness plan) through Voya
- Commuter benefits
- FSA/HSA via Rippling
- One time $300 credit for improving your home workspace
- Weekly catered lunches (3 times a week)
- Remote and hybrid work model (in most roles) 1-2 in office days every week
- Paid sick time/holidays and unlimited PTO
- Rotating selection of in-office snacks and beverages
- Onsite Mother’s room
- Happy hour every other week
- Cometeer Coffee