This role will be reporting to our Dir, Procurement within our Finance department. As a Strategic Sourcing Manager at Cribl, you will be a pivotal player in overseeing our corporate service spend, with a primary focus on marketing, consulting, and professional services. This role may also involve assistance in other categories as needed. As a young team, you will be instrumental in shaping our procurement strategies and ensuring that our service spend aligns with our overall Cribl’s objectives.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Effectively capture and articulate internal requirements to align with business needs.
- Communicate proactively with vendors and manage supplier relationships to ensure alignment with our business objectives.
- Drive supplier performance to promote success and growth within our company.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in performing data analysis related to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), spend optimization, and cost modeling.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to influence and guide decision-making processes.
- Negotiate contracts and costs with vendors to ensure optimal terms for Cribl.
- Manage vendor relationships from procurement to payment (P2P) and oversee the entire procurement cycle.
- Develop and monitor procurement goals, ensuring they are in line with company objectives.
What You’ll Bring
- Possess a strategic mindset with thought leadership abilities.
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with proven leadership experience in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- 5+ years of experience in Category Management/Strategic Sourcing/Procurement in well established companies
- Strong negotiation and communication skills – self starter and change agent capable of influencing strategy and decisions
- Demonstrated experience forging relationships with executives, stakeholders, & suppliers
- Ability to lead various financial analysis such as cost modeling, total cost of ownership, build vs. buy
- Able to work with a high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in G-suite, Excel (can perform complex functions) , PowerPoint, Zip, Netsuite, Navan or similar systems
Hypergrowth company experience
Enterprise SaaS company experience
Marketing category experience
Salary Range ($111,000 – $159,000)