We are growing our sales leadership team and looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Strategic Sales Leader to join our team. As the Strategic Sales Leader, you will play a pivotal role in driving our sales efforts into the global 2000 and expanding our footprint with the largest data teams in the world. You will lead a team of high-performing sales professionals, shape our sales and support strategy, and foster relationships with key clients.
This position reports to our Head of Revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Hire and develop a team of Strategic Account Executives (Global 2000)
- Create situational playbooks and sales plays to land net new deals and expand within the customer base
- Build tight partnerships with the Customer Success team, resulting in the expansion of Strategic accounts
- Partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow for success
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting. Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity.
- Overachieve targets on both new business and expansion
- Create a winning culture of high performing and engaged team for Strategic Sales
We’re excited about you because you have:
- 4+ years of recent experience leading enterprise or strategic sales reps in a fast-paced, matrixed environment. Sales management in computer and network security is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of full-cycle, B2B sales experience in complex software sales; a successful track record of winning new business at the enterprise and strategic level.
- Demonstrated success in forecasting, territory account mapping, research and planning, and running discovery meetings for key/strategic accounts.
- Excellent communication skills; the ideal candidate will be a natural storyteller who can articulate complex ideas and easily engage varied audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously while also collaborating with multi–disciplined teams.