What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Strategic Partner Manager who will deepen our most strategic relationships and nurture high-impact initiatives with world-renowned SaaS customers like Mastercard, Farmers Insurance, and Toyota. You will own and manage the success of some of the largest digital insurance programs with some of the biggest companies in the world. The Strategic Partnerships team creates and manages relationships with Sure’s customers worldwide in order to launch new or optimize existing products for their users. This team drives strategies with both enterprise brands and insurance carriers that will scale and differentiate Sure’s SaaS offering. You will manage cross-functional relationships and ensure internal alignment. Your role is part of multi-year strategic efforts to develop relationships that promote retention and loyalty of Sure customers.
In this role, by developing relationships with important partner stakeholders, you will independently identify growth opportunities for Sure and enable cross-functional projects. For these cross-functional projects, you will take a leadership role in driving the work cross-functionally and will secure the right level of support to execute partnerships initiatives. You will balance your role as a strong advocate for Sure while working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their solutions and that results are delivered to an exceptional standard.
- 6+ years client relationship management or partnership experience
- Actuarial/insurance related qualification preferred
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies, leading and driving cross-functional projects.
- A proven track record of partnering with external stakeholders to successfully identify and execute on growth opportunities.
- Ability to independently drive negotiations to completion and identity blockers and potential tradeoffs.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with a scale mindset and focus on impact.
- Sense of urgency to deliver impact for users or customers at scale, and ability to transition between work streams based on given priorities.
- Proactively seeks and provides feedback from immediate team and wide range of stakeholders across the company.
- Having a mindset of contributing to the success of the team and overall company, outside of individual goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and navigate competing priorities between customers and Sure
- In depth knowledge SaaS products
- Insurtech or fintech industry experience