Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
Bobbie is hiring a Strategic Finance and Planning who will evaluate business performance, develop learnings, communicate findings and translate this into future expectations.
This role will develop and manage the company’s demand model & forecasting processes, using subscriber engagement, purchasing trends, seasonality and taste preference data to drive accuracy. You will develop & maintain key components of the volume plans which will drive revenue forecasts and future brand plans. This role will take these learning to drive company decision making and business next steps. You will be a critical partner in both day to day decisions and long term strategy.
What you will accomplish:
- Collaborate with the product, operations, marketing, finance, and data teams to evaluate the impact of strategic business decisions upon the supply chain network
- Build & manage relationships with manufacturing partners to ensure seamless communication and healthy partnerships leading to successful new product launches
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of S&OP, forecasting and corporate strategy. A curious, self-starter, this role will report into the VP, Finance
What we would like you to have:
- Ability to evaluate performance, develop learnings, communicate findings and translate into future forecast expectations
- Experience with ERP (Netsuite a plus!) and advanced skills in both excel and google sheets
- Ability to present to senior leadership
- Close collaboration with supply planning to drive the planning processes and tools
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical – We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension – Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce – Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume – We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- San Francisco / NYC: $120,000 – $140,000
- All other locations: $100,000 – $120,000