Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 140+ employees founded in Toronto, Canada in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We’re looking for a Strategic Client Advisor t to join our Expert Services team!
This role is to support Uberflip Expert Service (UES) customers evolve their marketing strategy through tactical sessions and frameworks, with the goal of making them wildly successful with Uberflip and beyond. The consultant will help transform these customers into supreme marketers by challenging their approach to content experience throughout their marketing tech stack.
Who this job is for: This job is for an individual who is marketing-savvy, analytically-minded, and deeply service-oriented. We’re looking for a personable self-starter with proven experience delivering results to internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Empower customers with new marketing skills, knowledge, and insights to make impactful change within their organization
- Guide customers through comprehensive project plans, while revitalizing their use of Uberflip in their marketing playbook.
- Support customers through strategic marketing frameworks, strategies, tools, and methodologies that align with customer needs
- Work towards cross-selling and upselling customers to additional use-cases as a means of driving success and value.
- Support internal Uberflip teams through consultative training
We want to talk to you if:
- You have 3+ years in Marketing / MarTech
- You have experience working with clients, managing multiple projects
- Content Marketing Experience: you’ve played around with content audits and have developed strategic messaging for core audiences.
- Analytics Experience: You have the ability to sift through and manipulate data to highlight key insights
- Customer Facing Experience: You’re personable, strategic, and organized, able to juggle multiple projects at once.
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- You have previous BI experience a bonus
- You are well-versed in SEO
- You have previous paid experience with different media
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours OR Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Additional Paid L.U.V and Wellness Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!