Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
As Strategic Accounts Director – Customer Success at Elation, you will be entrusted with nurturing, expanding, and preserving the relationships with our most pivotal enterprise clients. This role provides an exciting opportunity for a strategic-minded professional to play a crucial role in the long-term success and growth of our organization.
- Own, cultivate and strengthen relationships with key decision-makers within our largest enterprise clients.
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction through regular check-ins, understanding their evolving needs and addressing concerns promptly.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to expand our footprint within each strategic account.
- Collaborate with internal teams to tailor and present additional solutions that address the unique challenges and opportunities faced by each client.
- Proactively address potential risks and issues that might affect client retention.
- Analyze client usage and feedback to provide insights to product and service teams, driving continuous improvement.
- Facilitate customer escalations cross-functionally and provide appropriate expectations externally.
- Create and execute a clear strategic account plan for each client, outlining growth opportunities, potential challenges, and tailored engagement strategies.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and insights to inform and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Engage closely with internal stakeholders, including product, sales, marketing, and service teams, to align on client needs and ensure cohesive messaging and service delivery.
- Share client feedback internally to shape the future direction of products and services.
Reporting & Metrics:
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and report on account health, growth, and risks.
- Maintain up-to-date account records and ensure timely communication of relevant insights to senior leadership
Strategic Framework Development:
- Design and implement comprehensive frameworks tailored for strategic account management, ensuring a standardized yet flexible approach to engaging with our largest enterprise clients.
- Lead cross-functional workshops and sessions to define the strategic account client lifecycle, gaining input from sales, marketing, product, onboarding, and other relevant teams.
- Continuously review and iterate on the frameworks based on feedback, performance metrics, and evolving business needs
- 7+ years of Account management experience
- 3+ years Healthcare experience required, experience with Primary Care organizations strongly preferred
- Successful track record with upselling or net new sales
- Ability to ramp and build rapport quickly
- Strong communication skills (internal and external)
- Desire to deliver quality and timely customer service
- Problem solving and risk mitigation
- Experience managing large, multi-stakeholder customers with competing priorities
- Strong business acumen
Salary Range: $160,000 – 175,000 + Variable Compensation Bonus