As the Stock Plan Administrator, you will partner on our global stock program offering for Ceridian’s employees. This role is meant for someone with strong analytic skills and someone who is enthusiastic about educating, engaging, and connecting with employees and leaders to better understand Ceridian’s stock programs and their compensation and retention value.
What you’ll get to do
- Day-to-day stock plan administration (currently restricted stock units, performance stock units, stock options, and the Global Employee Stock Purchase Plan (GESPP)).
- Assist with employee’s questions and resolve any issues regarding their awards and participation in the GESPP.
- Ensure that our third-party provider has all the necessary information to maintain the employee database with accurate up to date information.
- Partner with Finance, Payroll, Legal and the HRIS teams in the administration and auditing of the stock programs.
- Ensure SOX documentation is current and adhered to while participating in internal audits and process documentation supporting the controls and risks.
- Use creative and innovative methods to educate and engage all appropriate audiences on stock equity options.
- Assist with Proxy reporting by providing necessary reports.
- Coordinate cash payments and equity for outside Board of Directors.
- Coordinate year-end statements and filings with outside third partner agencies (i.e. UK, Australia, Japan).
- Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors
- Administer GESPP purchases, handle activity during open enrollment periods, and monitor and communicate contribution changes to Payroll
Skills and experience we value
- A successful track record of delivery and implementation of projects and initiatives across a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical Excel experience and reporting capabilities.
- The ability to establishes priorities and works with minimal direction, demonstrating that they are a highly motivated self-starter.
- The ability to develop and build strong internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience of presenting to all different types of audiences at all levels
- Consistent demonstration of professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness,
earning respect of leadership and peers.
- Ability to influence others and move people towards a desired outcome.
- At least three years’ experience of Equity Administration with a US based global company.
- Experience with Equity Edge online is a plus.
- Certified Equity Professional preferred.
What would make you really stand out
- Conversant in Spanish and/or German
What’s in it for you
Dayforce is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment.
We encourage individuals to apply based on their passions.
Dayforce encourages personal and professional growth. We offer excellent time away from work programs, comprehensive wellness initiatives and recognition through competitive pay and benefits.
With a commitment to community impact, including volunteer days and our charity, Dayforce Cares we provide opportunities for you to thrive both in your career and personal life. Our focus is not just on your job but on supporting you to be the best version of yourself.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting. Legitimate Dayforce contacts will use an @dayforce.com or @Ceridian.com email address. We do not request money, checks, equipment orders, or sensitive personal data during the recruitment process. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Dayforce employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.dayforce.com/be-aware-of-recruiting-fraud
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Human Resources
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator
- Hiring Min Rate
- 65,600 USD
- Hiring Max Rate
- 117,200 USD