LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Staff SEO Manager:
As a Staff SEO Manager, you will lead the creation and deployment of SEO strategies aligned with overall marketing and business objectives. This individual will also be responsible for designing a strategic roadmap covering technical SEO, content strategy, keyword research, and competitor analysis.
If you are passionate about complex problem-solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Growth & eCommerce, you will forge strong collaborative bonds with cross-functional teams, including corporate & brand marketing, web & localization, product marketing and legal, to stay aligned on keyword and customer targeting strategies.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Coordinate technical SEO improvements, collaborating closely with the web development team to guarantee impeccable on-page and technical SEO.
- Monitor website performance, identify improvement opportunities, and lead initiatives to bolster site speed, mobile responsiveness, and crawl efficiency.
- Delve deep into keyword analysis to detect evolving trends and potential niches.
- Collaborate with the content team to shape data-informed content strategies, targeting relevant keywords, aligning with user intent, and establishing us as industry thought leaders.
- Institute an ongoing testing and optimization framework aimed at refining organic search performance.
- Employ A/B testing, data analysis, and methodical experimentation to fine-tune SEO strategies, on-page attributes, and content engagement.
- Ensure a cohesive messaging approach, consistent branding, and optimal user experiences across various touchpoints.
- Manage the SEO analytics tools and platforms, effectively tracking, measuring, and reporting key performance indicators.
- Regularly provide the leadership team with insights and comprehensive reports that spotlight progress, emerging trends, and potential areas for enhancement
- Develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement, ensuring adherence to search governance structures and standard methodologies.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- SEO and major search engines experience
- Profound grasp of technical SEO principles, encompassing website architecture, indexing, crawling, and site performance optimization.
- Understanding of B2C & B2B eCommerce strategy, marketing tactics and sales process.
- Proficiency in keyword research, content strategy formulation, on-page optimization techniques, search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Familiarity and comfort with marketing initiatives and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Strong ability to frame issues, drive appropriate analyses, and make clear, impactful recommendations.
- Attention to detail with strong project management capabilities. Capable of prioritizing multiple ad hoc requests.
- Ability to articulate ideas in SEO documentation and setting standards for rolling out content onto the website.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, requirements, and timelines through problem-solving skills.
- Ability to present complicated insights in an accessible language to stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to an always evolving search industry.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
It’s great, but not required:
- Working in a North American time zone.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $103,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $120,000 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice