The Senior Training Specialist position is a pivotal role within Alteryx’s Customer Enablement team. In this capacity, you will play a crucial part in various facets of customer enablement, spanning from pre-implementation phases to ongoing support for customers actively utilizing Alteryx products.
As a key contributor to this team, you will operate autonomously with minimal supervision, showcasing your ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across diverse departments and hierarchies. Your background should encompass extensive experience in training on technical subjects, catering to a wide spectrum of roles within a customer’s organization, including end users, power users, and leadership.
Location: US remote friendly
- Deliver training classes on Alteryx products both in person and virtually.
- Manage workshops of up to 200 participants.
- Develop and lead webinars on Alteryx new features.
- Expertise in training to deliver and creative content; deliver, and evaluate training programs that meet the customers’ needs.
- Work with customers to identify learning gaps and develop innovative solutions to fill them.
- Use data to measure and monitor the effectiveness of training programs.
- Work effectively with the Curriculum Development team to develop world class training courses.
- Train and coach more junior trainers and new trainers to deliver the full Alteryx product curriculum.
- Provide effective and impactful feedback to other trainers and to curriculum developers.
- Project manage customer training programs that meet and exceed customer expectations and meet financial goals.
- Develop and update processes and tools to deliver world class customer training services.
- Minimum 4-year degree with 4 years’ experience as an educator preferably in a technical environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong improvisational skills to handle training sessions.
- Alteryx Designer Core and Advanced certification.
- Experience with analytics in a professional capacity.
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer-facing, technical role.
- Experience applying adult learning principles to ILT and VILT training sessions.
- Analytics background: 1+ year of experience with Alteryx Designer strongly preferred.
- Alteryx Cloud experience is preferred.
- International consulting and/or service business development experience a plus.
Up to 25% of the time.
Alteryx is committed to fair, equitable, and transparent compensation. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as your relevant work experience, education, certifications, skills, and geographic location.
The salary range for this role in Southern California, Colorado, Washington, and Rhode Island is $103,300-$175,600.
The salary range for this role in New York City and Northern California is $112,600-$191,400.