The person hired into the role will define, develop and implement dynamic demonstrations, compelling videos, and thought-provoking technical content that bring Zoom’s product, solutions, and industry use cases to life. They will bring a strategic mindset, technology expertise, and demo/storytelling experience. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Business Development, Sales, PMM, PM, Marketing, and Enablement to spearhead Zoom’s Future of Work strategy including a focus on lines of business, personas, and both horizontal and vertical solutions globally. Do you love problem solving, storytelling, building the message, and driving tangible impact? Are you motivated by an ecosystem that drives shared success? And are you creative, data driven, and have a bias for action? If you said yes, then Zoom could be the place for you!
What you’ll do:
- Translate technical aspects of Zoom into engaging narratives across SMB, MM, and Enterprise Segments
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, brand, sales, product, product marketing, solution engineering, business development, customer advocacy, etc) to create a standard demo process for assets including, but not limited to:
- Guided Tours (website)
- Keynote demos
- Click-Through Demonstrations (for Presentations)
- Demo videos
- Day-in-the-Life and Use Case Videos
- Create standardized demo kit and repository to showcase Zoom capabilities ensuring consistency, scale, and access for stakeholder teams across the company.
- Work with enablement teams to develop training materials that educate and prepare distribution teams to position Zoom solutions in market
- Identify hardware, software, integration, and industry partners to make comprehensive use cases and experiences for lines of business, verticals, and other market opportunities
- Align with Executive Briefing Center Team, Events Teams, and PR Teams to ensure demos/videos are leveraged in customer presentations, industry showcases, and media interviews
- Report and track usage, views, pipeline/opportunities, and other key metrics to quantify impact and influence
- Identify potential product improvements and work with product teams to consider them
- Analyze customer feedback and incorporate it into our strategy accordingly
- 7+ years of professional experience in product marketing, solution engineering, demo design, or similar type role.
- Creative, high energy, “can do” approach to demo’s and marketing.
- Demonstrated understanding of SaaS and the unified communications industry (incl. but not limited to hardware partners, developers, security, etc.) and industries’ best practices in the competitive space.
- Previous success creating dynamic, differentiated, and visually appealing product demos, demo videos, and sales assets
- Strategic thinker with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive with a bias for action.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe, or other design software.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required.
- Customer-facing experience is a plus.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings: