Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable legacy and resources.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter to join our Boston-based Talent Acquisition team as a GTM Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us to hire the best talent in the market. We need someone who is resourceful, resilient, enjoys connecting with people, and acting as a Mendix brand ambassador. We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional who prides themselves on their ability to identify and win the best sales talent on the market. You will be joining an experienced global team of Talent professionals who work in a collaborative environment and are driven by their own success and the success of the business.
- Identifying high quality candidates to fill key critical roles within the North American Go-To-Market team with high emphasis on Sales roles
- Partnering with internal hiring managers and recruiters to understand the role requirements, candidate profile and define the sourcing strategy for each position
- Sourcing active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building
- Building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles
- Providing an initial screen and high-level assessment of candidates
- Clearly articulating and representing the Mendix brand in the marketplace
- At least 4+ years recruiting experience, preferably focused on Sales roles within a high growth company.
- Knowledge of local technology company/startup/SaaS landscape
- Experience recruiting sales, customer success and cloud-based technology profiles preferred
- Proven success utilizing a range of direct sourcing tools
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Lever, Avature), HRIS Systems (Workday) and MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel internationally 1-2 times per year