Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about looking after their customers! In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding new partners, and qualifying leads into opportunities, so that our new business sales team and their valued channel partners hit their targets growth targets! The ideal candidate will have prior Channel Sales experience working with MSPs, Resellers, and Distributors. We’re looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative approach. Candidates must be results-driven, committed to growing and retaining partners and finding opportunities to grow accounts.
What You’ll Do:
- Qualify and onboard net new partners to Malwarebytes.
- Qualify, convert, and identify leads for the new business sales team.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell and xsell opportunities.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each partner application and lead assigned to drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work with channel partners to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Respond to and resolve inbound support issues regarding product renewal, product changes
- Work with online leads, and the inbound sales line.
- Advocate partners needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Execute on new business KPIs, quotas, and territory assignments.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3 or more years’ experience (SaaS preferred) in a previous Channel Facing role
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly motivated
- Work closely with channel partners and directly with clients to grow and retain their business.
- Effectively forecast, create effective call plans, and maintain high activity volume, monitor and respond to competition.
- Continuously share information within the team and manager, work closely with other departments to support your customers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program