Job Summary: We’re hiring for a Project Manager to specifically work with our healthcare industry customers. You’ll be very involved in EHR software impletation and/or migration projects; especially with Epic Medical Software.
Work Location: Remote
- Manage medium to large sized projects, often of varying scope, high complexity, and non-contained risk.
- Define the project from a business need and create momentum and project acceptance.
- Create an environment and a process by which the project will be successfully delivered.
- Enhance and embrace accepted PM methods, procedures, and quality objectives.
- Develop and control time, project plans and budget.
- Manage the competing needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Assess and manage project variances (e.g. schedule variance); evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options, and implement approved changes.
- Maintain accountability for managing expectations and ensuring quality.
- Communicate appropriately and persuade leadership regarding necessary action steps in a manner that demonstrates confidence and a grasp of the strategic intent of a project.
- Provide tactical and strategic leadership with decision authority within the context of the project regarding priorities, timeline, resources, and issues.
- Provide ongoing work direction to project team.
- Provide performance feedback for team members as appropriate.
- Foster and promote knowledge exchange.
- Create an environment that enhances team motivation.
- Assure project team works in a cohesive manner and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Act as an example to the team in communicating in a timely and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management within the healthcare industry.
- Minimum 1 years of experience of Implementing Epic Medical Sofware.
- Willing and able to travel monthly to our customers locations on a monthly basis.
Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
For applicants working in California, Colorado, Washington, or New York City, we are excited to share the base salary ranges for this position exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonus. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
· The anticipated starting pay range of California, Washington state and New York City applicants for this role is $95,900 – $140,580.