As an individual contributor reporting to the Sr Director of Global Field Enablement, you will develop and deploy Partner Enablement programs and tailored engagement strategies to help our Partners progress in their capability journey with GitLab. In this role, you will be tasked with designing, building, and orchestrating global sales and technical enablement programs, ensuring that our Partner community is empowered to act as a force multiplier for our global revenue teams (Enterprise Sales, Commercial Sales, Partner Sales, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Solution Architecture).
What you’ll do
- Build and execute a multi-year partner enablement strategy, focusing on quickly and efficiently scaling our Partners sales and technical capabilities in close partnership with our GitLab Partner Sales, Partner Operations, Partner Programs, Partner Solution Architects, and Customer Education, and teams.
- Work closely with the GitLab Field Leadership, Field Enablement, and Marketing teams to ensure that new product, pricing and packaging, messaging, revenue plays, and operational updates are effectively communicated to the internal Partner team and external Partners via the Partner Relationship Management (PRM) system with the right content and training.
- Update the Partner capability journey with persona-based capabilities by partner type, geo, and role to determine the optimal enablement strategy and touchpoints.
- Act as a liaison between Partner Readiness and other Field Enablement team members to ensure that all our GTM Enablement programs are route-agnostic and meet our customer’s desired purchase paths.
- Build and maintain Partner practice builders to ensure that our offerings complement our Partner’s capabilities and core competencies.
- Measure the impact of Partner Enablement on business outcomes in partnership with our Revenue Strategy & Analytics team.
- Manage and maintain Partner Pre-Sales & Technical Accreditations, GitLab Channel and Alliances Field team role-based onboarding paths.
- Amplify the voice of the Partner and Field by proactively and consistently advocating for their needs.
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years of relevant Sales, Partner, or Enablement work experience in Partner/B2B ecosystems; Channel, Global System Integrators (GSI), Distribution, Alliances, or Managed Service Providers (MSP/MSSP).
- 5+ years designing, building, and scaling global partner enablement programs.
- Familiarity with different tools for hosting enablement training, Partner Relationship Management systems, Salesforce.com, and learning & content management systems.
- Strong engagement and conflict resolution skills, building trusting relationships across levels and functions both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with internal teams as a trusted advisor.
- Innovates and continually improves the delivery of world-class field enablement programs.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 15%
- Ability to use GitLab
- Behaviors that align with the GitLab Values
- A growth mindset and desire to continuously learn.
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application.