sense is currently hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support and execute go-to-market strategies and product launch plans for 6sense’s B2B advertising platform. This person will play a key role in advancing our product messaging, positioning, collateral, and campaigns to help fuel our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is B2B advertising and SaaS savvy, and has experience positioning complex products and working with product, sales, and customer success teams. This role requires strong writing, presentation, planning, and execution skills with an ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive a core part of 6sense’s platform marketing strategy – Execute go-to-market initiatives for new product launches/releases, and develop marketing programs with internal stakeholders for 6sense’s advertising platform.
- Develop compelling messaging and positioning – You will work with a small collaborative team to create value props, positioning, and narratives to differentiate our offerings for our key marketing personas.
- Support the revenue team as an Advertising SME – You will work with internal stakeholders to build enablement tools and training for sales and customer success teams that drives pipeline and improve win rates.
- Deliver world-class content – You will produce high-quality product content including thought leadership pieces, videos, webinars, solution guides, sales decks, and more that align to key personas, industries, and stages of the customer journey.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- A well-rounded Product Marketing skill-set with working knowledge of Product launch processes, positioning & Messaging, sales enablement, Content development, Competitive analysis, Buyer Personas and Customer/Market Research
- Relevant technology marketing experience, preferably in B2B advertising technology
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and emerging technologies
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of an all-remote team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly communicate complex concepts to a broad audience
- Proven track record of crafting compelling messaging and positioning — and translating that into effective campaigns
- Excellent program/project management skills
Base Salary Range: $ 113,603 to $174,192.