Demandbase is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the strategy and execution of core products, creating new revenue streams and powering applications across our four clouds.
The compensation range for this role is: $163,200 – $227,755.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define data strategy, bringing customer feedback and pain points forward in prioritization, data definition, and content roadmap development
- Identify, evaluate, and manage data sources aligned with our platform strategy
- Drive product priorities aligned to overall business objectives and develop a comprehensive roadmap for your data product(s)
- Provide technical, functional, and business expertise to engineering teams
- Define the data models and integration specifications for use by internal applications and external public APIs.
- Define and drive data KPIs ensuring that the product vision and objectives are understood and agreed-upon across data sourcing, data analysts, data science, and engineering teams.
- Work closely with customers to understand business pain, needs, requirements, impact, and value with the ability to translate all of those into a prioritized product roadmap
- Work closely with sales engineers, solution architects, professional services, and other product managers to identify and prioritize the right opportunities, define solutions, and help drive cross functional execution to deliver a “whole product experience” for customers
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to deliver key strategic projects to test and validate hypotheses regarding potential new data features
- Act as an evangelist for your data product(s), defining a compelling narrative and representing the company at industry events, in analyst briefings, and with key customers
- Understand and continuously gather intelligence about the current and future trends in B2B data and intelligence in order to deliver innovation
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years product management
- Experience working with distributed team across time zones/locations
- Domain expertise in applications that leverage data and decision science to enhance customer engagement and application experience
- Knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Experience working on big data processing and/or data science applications
- Technical competency and demonstrated leadership implementing data-driven solutions (e.g. data warehouse, data processing, MDM, business intelligence)
- Knowledgeable about machine learning techniques including decision trees, time series, text analysis, NLP, etc.
- Great analytical skills and product prioritization decision-making
- Experience with agile, scrum, project management, and story-drafting
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Comfort/skill presenting to both internal and external audiences, from executive decision makers to technical personnel
- Ability to write concise and clear definitions (user stories) of prioritized features for technical team implementation
- Experience in business development and partnerships preferred
- A degree in computer science or similar technical discipline or experience preferred.
- Relevant huge (not only big, but huge) data experience desired