The opportunity – Senior Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing team and manage the reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to the product.
You will enable FreshBooks to derive insights from our product and usage data to improve the engagement of our customers. The right person for the job is a strong problem solver with a knack for translating data into insights. You will collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers to drive growth at FreshBooks.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely and collaboratively with the product team to establish meaningful goals and metrics.
- Conduct deep dive analysis to uncover key insights, recommendations, and opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive reporting to support the tracking of product based KPI’s.
- Drive product feature enhancements by synthesizing and communicating what happened and what to do next.
- Use your SQL skills to perform complex joins and gather the data you need.
What you’ll have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a data analytics or business intelligence role
- Quantitative background with a strong analytical skillset
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of data programming languages (Python/R)
- Experience using dashboarding tools (Looker is a plus)
- Excellent communicator who can explain complex concepts in simple, easy-to-understand terms
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Comfortable working in an iterative, agile development process