We are looking for a hands-on highly effective leader with a passion and proven track record of successfully driving a global IT SOX compliance program for a technology platform company. This role will report to the Head of SOX and will partner closely with Engineering, IT and Security, Operations, and Business Information Systems teams to stand up our global IT SOX compliance program and drive cross-functional IT improvement initiatives to support Lime’s rapid growth and public company readiness.
The ideal candidate is expected to drive change, think independently, clearly communicate and be the primary contact for all internal and external SOX IT compliance efforts and inquiries.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and drive the IT SOX IPO Readiness workstream, perform gap analysis, and develop a pre-IPO roadmap and prioritization for implementing key SOX IT and controls, including data governance and platform completeness and accuracy controls
- Lead and drive our annual global SOX IT compliance program, including: risk assessment and scoping, process walkthroughs and flowcharting, documenting significant and critical processes, identifying key controls and control gaps, IT applications and ITGC’s, testing, and remediation
- Contribute to the timely report out to management and Audit Committee of our SOX Compliance program, including IT SOX testing and deficiency status, proposed recommendations and remediation plans, and tracking of those plans to ensure deficiencies are fully remediated
- Oversee the IT SOX program management, including the coordination between the internal SOX team, third party SOX consultants, internal IT system owner and the external auditors
- Responsible for educating, training, and monitoring functional teams for IT SOX compliance to outlined processes, and ensure that all key controls/objectives are understood and properly performed
- Go-to person for internal IT controls expertise, providing reliable and insightful advice for designing and implementing effective controls for new and improving existing IT processes and controls
- Proactively advising management on key risk areas and drive remediation plans balancing risk mitigation with pragmatic and efficient IT processes and controls
- 8+ years of combined IT SOX audit experience, and/or relevant SOX IT and business process controls design, risk assessments and testing/validation
- Big 4/public accounting firm experience specializing in technology risk and SOX compliance advisory is preferred
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, or other relevant professional certification highly desired
- Understands U.S. GAAP, COSO framework, Sarbanes Oxley Act, PCAOB auditing standards
- Leadership experience in a technology platform company (or in a SOX IT consulting capacity) overseeing the design and implementation of SOX IT controls and data governance
- Strong understanding of IT risks and controls and their overall impact to the financial control environment, including hands on experience identifying IT control gaps and remediating IT control deficiencies
- Ability to influence, interact and partner effectively with cross-functional and remote teams at all levels of management and geographies
- Ability to comfortably lead discussions around internal control matters with leadership and external auditors
- Strong documentation and project management skills and experience
- Excellent organizational, communication (including written and oral presentations) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- “Ideal candidate” experience, education & capabilities (i.e. MBA/advanced degree or start-up experience)
- BS/BA degree in Management information systems, Information Technology, and/or Accounting, Finance, business administration, or relevant experience
The anticipated salary range for this position is $109.000.00 – $182,000.00 .