The Sr. Manager, HR Compliance & Global Expansion is responsible for establishing, communicating, and maintaining policies and practices in HR compliance with federal, state, county and city laws, rules and regulations that are applicable to Crowdstrike. This role will also be responsible for global expansion initiatives including managing our PEO vendors and entity creation activities. This role works closely with all HR teams, Legal and business teams to manage emerging risks, complex employment requirements, and workplace policy expectations.
What You’ll Do:
- In partnership with relevant stakeholders, accountable for developing, communicating and maintaining compliant company-wide policies and processes pertaining to wage and hour, leave and accommodations, recruitment, federal and state reporting requirements (including EEO), time away requirements, compliance posters and training requirements.
- Oversee Global HR compliance activities. Identify new, existing, and revised federal, state, county and city employment and labor laws, regulations and enforcement activity, analyze cross-company compliance risk and recommend policy and procedural changes to HR Leadership.
- In conjunction with relevant stakeholders, creates and implements new and revised processes, system enhancements, and workflows to ensure compliance with federal, state, county and city employment and labor laws and regulations.
- Partners with HR and Legal to develop and deliver training pertaining to employment and labor law compliance.
- Builds strong relationships with key business partners to enhance the integration of compliance requirements into their processes.
- Consults on new business and technology initiatives to ensure compliance requirements are incorporated to mitigate risk.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and programs that align with Crowdstrike’s business goals, including global expansion. Continuously improve the Global Expansion policies, program & tools.
- Oversee and manage PEO vendors and programs. Continuously evaluating the program with the needs and experience of the business in mind.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field of study or equivalent experience.5+ years Human Resources Operations/ Compliance experience
- 3+ years of experience researching, developing, and writing company employment policies and/or communications
- 3+ years of experience working with multi-state employment law issues, including wage and hour, hiring practices, etc.
- Employment law and compliance background is a plus.
- Experience with Global mobility, expansion, travel compliance and/or PEOs a plus
- Experience handling broad range of HR compliance initiatives
- Strong team player with a track record of building and maintaining relationships across multiple (and often senior) stakeholders
- Independent, resourceful problem-solver
- Operating with a sense of urgency/a self-starter who thinks ahead
- Leveraging knowledge of the business to develop solutions balancing business needs with organizational risk
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration